Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: can you escape this room?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    can you escape this room?

    http://flash.qbol.net/pl;p/youxi/images/04042203.swf
    this will take a minute or 2 to open but can you get out of the room?????

    There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this
    room.
    http://flash.qbol.net/pl;p/youxi/images/04042203.swf

    If you found:


    0-6 items, your IQ is very low, total idiot
    6-8 items, Low IQ, u r an idiot
    9-10 items, u r normal
    11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.
    13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 people in
    the world can do it.



    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_champ20's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: can you escape this room?

    I guess I am one of those 4000 people [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: can you escape this room?

    Right there with you!!!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: can you escape this room?

    there is one thing i just can't seem to find......( i'm Freeman's sister, Laura)........someone help me out....please [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: can you escape this room?

    only took me what, an hour???? finally, i'm out
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: can you escape this room?

    Ive found 12 so far..

    a red box, a Cd case, a battery, a paper with a URl on it, a gold key, a silver key, a casset tape, a silver stick, a power cord, another key and two rings I put the two rings, the silver stick and the battery with the red box and it shows a shadow dancing around.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Hopefully I can find that 13th item

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: can you escape this room?

    i'm stuck rigt there.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_champ20's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: can you escape this room?

    It is a really helpful object lol
    I would give you a hint but that would be cheating haha

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: can you escape this room?

    we did this not too long ago though.....another post had it on there
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: can you escape this room?

    I just tried getting out of this room for an hour now, found all that you have so far, what do I do now I've watched the man dancing around? Have you figured it out Trio?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •